- Date: Tuesday, September, 21st at 20.30 h, free
- Location: outdoors west side of the building, Cultural Centre Travno, Božidara Magovca 17
In a battle of man against nature, a Vashklaa puppet creature must fight to defend it's fortress home and ensure the preservation of it's race. In a war-torn fortress a Vashklaa creature, the sole survivor of its race, must fight to protect its future from three humanoid hunters who seek to claim the fortress for their warrior army and will not stop hunting until the last of the Vashklaa has been destroyed.
Created by Aurora Adams and Emily Whiteman, Preservation is an artistically innovative puppet centred film, inspired by Gojira and a Japanese B-Movie aesthetic, and set against a beautifully haunting original score.
- Written by Aurora Adams, based on an original concept by Emily Whiteman.
- Directed and Edited by: Aurora Adams
- Produced by: Emily Whiteman
- Cinematography by: Gergana Popova and Jom Jungwiwattanaporn
- Puppet Design and Fabrication by: Emily Whiteman