- Date: Monday, September 20th at 20.00 h, free
- Location: outdoors west side of the building, Cultural Centre Travno, Božidara Magovca 17
PUPPET ON THE BIG SCREEN: HEALTH TO EVERYBODY
The puppetry film Health to Everyone is a play adapted for film. The play was created as a project of ADRA Croatia with the idea of encouraging proper nutrition at an early age. The play has a psychosocial character and an educational and didact task of developing awareness of a healthy lifestyle in a child-friendly way. The main character Zdravka promotes healthy eating, while meeting mostly unhealthy characters. She leads them on the right path in an interesting way.
- Direction, concept, stage movement: Sven Spišić
- Visual identity of the play, puppet design and creation: Snježana Ivanuša
- Technical execution: Boris Brkić, Mateo Donadić, Leonard Požgaj
- Production: ADRA Hrvatska
- Cast: Adrian Bagarić, Matilda Fatur, Jan Kovačić
- Duration: 25 min
- Age: 3+
- Language: in Croatian
ADRA CROATIA, ZAGREB, REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency) is an internationally recognised independent humanitarian organisation founded with the aim of helping the community and individuals regardless of ethnic, political or religious beliefs. ADRA has offices around the world, in nearly two hundred countries. ADRA Croatia is a voluntary, non-profit, non-partisan and non-governmental humanitarian organisation that brings together well-intentioned people, companies and other institutions around humanitarian and charitable activities, under the slogan From people, with people, for people. The aim of ADRA Croatia is to raise the material, health, spiritual and cultural standard of people regardless of their religious, political, ethnic or any other affiliation. ADRA Croatia helps those less fortunate and promotes the overall development of individuals and the community.